Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Truckers

 That cockwomble, Trudeau, has confirmed his low opinion of the working people of this country in his comments about the truckers protest. His latest pronouncements, from the safety of Harrington Lake,  demonstrated his utter disdain for all the people standing out in the below zero weather to cheer on the convoy.

I have relatives, make that relative, who are ultra liberal to the point of parroting the latest canard regarding the truckers, Joe Rogan et al. As far as  they are concerned these people are the lowest of the low, racist homophobes who run around desecrating statues. They quite obviously do not watch the TV coverage which shows quite the opposite. There was a big hoofarah about Nazi flags but what they missed was that each of the flags had a big red circle with a slash through it prominently displayed.

I support the truckers in their protest even though little will change. At least the country is seeing Trudeau as he really is, a person prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or displaying  inappropriate behaviour all the while generally having a very high opinion of his own wisdom and importance. Thankfully his lack of intelligence is being displayed to all of Canada and also to the world, perhaps this will bring about his downfall.

While I'm on the subject of lunacy, I noted that the government of Quebec has backed down on their plans for punitive measures against the unvaccinated masses. The aforesaid relative was very much in support of those measures and spends much time on Facebook displaying her virtue in the number of "vaccinations" she has had. Since I no longer post on that deplorable platform, I've moved to MeWe, I can no longer mock her virtue signalling. Ah well, some things must be borne in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The absence

 I have not posted in a year, why, you may ask. Because, I shall reply. In February 2023 when I posted last we had moved off our boat and in...