Thursday, January 20, 2022

Off with their heads

My news feed this morning contained this little gem.

For at least one quarter of the country, Quebec’s plan to tax the unvaccinated doesn’t go nearly far enough. A recent opinion poll found that 37 per cent of respondents think they should be denied health-care, while 27 per cent were fine with them going to jail.”

It appears that a considerable number of my fellow Canadians are fascist nutters. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that all of these folks vote Liberal and are easily swayed by MSM BS.

For reasons that escape me many folks believe that their life is in imminent danger from the unvaccinated. They fail to notice that the “vaccinated” really aren’t, they can catch the disease and they can infect others. The only thing that the “vaccine” does is treat the symptoms, it provides no protection whatsoever from the disease.

So much for Canadians being nice, gullible perhaps but not nice, “Throw the buggers in jail!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The absence

 I have not posted in a year, why, you may ask. Because, I shall reply. In February 2023 when I posted last we had moved off our boat and in...